Saturday 17 August 2013

Madhura Naik to turn lawyer for Star Plus' Meri Bhabhi!

Madhura Naik to turn lawyer for Star Plus' Meri Bhabhi!

on August 06 at 04:03pm
After taking two months break from work, sexy and suave Madhura Naik is back on TV. She last appeared as a co-judge of the second season of Bindass’ Superdude and now buzz says she has been roped in to play vital role in Star Plus’ Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi… Meri Bhabhi (DJ’s A Creative Unit).

As per the sources soon Shraddha (Kanchi Kaul) will decide to go for a divorce from her husband Bobby (Bharat Chawda). She will get to know about Bobby’s wrong doings, and has finally decided to divorce him. And as sources inform, Madhura will be seen playing the lawyer who will fight the case for Shraddha.

Madhura confirmed her presence and said, “Yes, I have been roped in as the parallel lead. I will be playing a lawyer, which is a first time for me, so it would definitely be fun. Having played a social worker in Shapath, I feel the characterization would come easily for me.”

The leggy girl goes on and added, “Not much has been briefed to me apart from the fact that I will be fighting the case for Shraddha. I am looking forward to a long term association with the cast and crew. Also my very good friend Bharat is there in the show, so I am sure it will be a good experience overall.”

Apart from a social worker, Madhura’s character will also be adding a twist to the tale. She will be involved in a love triangle between the leads, Anand (Vipul Gupta) and Kittu (Esha Kansara).

No comments: