Saturday 17 August 2013

Not nervous to star in second season of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, says Avinash Sachdev!

Not nervous to star in second season of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, says Avinash Sachdev!

9 hours ago
There is no second thought that the new promo of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Bar Phir is quite enchanting and appealing that features Avinash Sachdev  as a angry young man. But as this is a sequel to immensely popular Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which starred Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti, there is a huge pressure on the new leads to fulfill the expectation of loyal fans.

However, protagonist Avinesh is not nervous to face the challenge. “I think we were destined to be part of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya... sequel because this same show was earlier titled something else which even we didn’t knew but we were co-incidentally using the sets of Iss Pyaar Ko... and now finally we are part of Iss Pyaar Ko's sequel,” shares Avinash.

About the responsibility to carry forward their legacy and the attachment that fans have towards the show, the confident actor said, “Iss Pyaar Ko fans might not be happy but my Chhoti Bahu fans are very much happy with me doing the sequel of Iss Pyaar Ko...Though sequels are not new for me as I have done Chhoti Bahu Sequel but it's great that I am doing a sequel of a show which was not mine earlier.”

Avinesh doesn’t fear to be directly compared with the Barun and said fans will gradually like his work. “No, I am not nervous. In fact I love my character and I am doing my best. Fans would see me in a very different avatar this time as I will be portraying a character which I have never done before.”

Undoubtedly, fans would miss Barun-Sanaya sizzling chemistry this season, but this is life, one has to move on. If Barun is not available to associate with Iss Pyaar..anymore, one has to replace him one day. And it seems Avinesh is a perfect opt by the makers.

Let see how the things will turn up in new season! We are crossing our fingers!

No comments: