Saturday 2 November 2013

Candy Brar says her ex Kushal Tandon is extremist and unpredictable!

Candy Brar says her ex Kushal Tandon is extremist and unpredictable!
Candy Brar says her ex Kushal Tandon is extremist and unpredictable!

on October 28 at 05:05pm
The new wild card entry of Bigg Boss house, Candy Brar is alleged to be Kushal Tandon’s ex girlfriend. In the last episode, Salman Khan discussed about the latest controversy of Kushal with Candy, to which she described him as an extremist and unpredictable man, who usually reacts loud and his all friends know this. She says she is clueless how he will react on seeing her in the house. Presently she is staying in caravan in the house made by BB.

Candy said, “I’ve known Kushal from the time I was a Gladrags model. We’ve been friends for quite some time. I know the family very well. I don’t know how we are going to behave with one another inside Bigg Boss. Kushal is an extremist. He’s very unpredictable. So, I don’t know how he’s going to react to me. I am just going to play it cool…I certainly don’t want to do anything weird to get attention in Bigg Boss. It was all so hush-hush and sudden. I had no time to get ready.” Candy said before going inside the house.  She repeated this when Salman asked her rapport with Kushal. She again called him an extremist.

Talking about her personal life, Candy said, “And I’ve a regular 10-5 job for production company Showman (which produced Zilla Ghaziabad) and my boss was not ready to let me go. Until the last minute I was not sure if I’d be able to get into the Bigg Boss house. Finally, my boss was kind enough to let me get into the Bigg Boss. In fact, I was still at work until late in the night on Friday before going into the Bigg Boss house the next morning.”

Hope you stay long in the house.

No comments: