Friday 1 November 2013

I respect Salman Khan a lot and I am not against him, says Kushal Tandon!

I respect Salman Khan a lot and I am not against him, says Kushal Tandon!
I respect Salman Khan a lot and I am not against him, says Kushal Tandon!

7 hours ago
Television actor Kushal Tandon might have got an earful from actor Salman Khan for his bad behaviour, but he says he has nothing against the host of reality show Bigg Boss 7 and still considers him his inspiration.  In one of the episodes of the show last week Salman had slammed Kushal for insulting actor Tanisha Mukherji, misbehaving with her and also attempting to escape from the Bigg Boss house.

Kushal got dismissed from the Bigg Boss house after he got into a violent encounter with contestant VJ Andy. About Salman Khan, he said, “I don’t want to say anything about Salman Khan. It was his choice. Salman is one person whom I respect and consider him my inspiration. He might be biased towards Tanisha because he knows her since childhood, but everybody can see what is right and what is wrong.”

He goes on, “In the same task if Armaan Kohli can abuse Kamya Punjabi but when I called Tanisha with different names, only so that she quits, I don’t think it was wrong. Whatever he (Salman) said that day was his personal opinion but I have nothing against him.”

The Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai actor feels that the audience they love him, so nothing matters after that. 

On making derogatory remarks about Tanisha’s weight and family, he said, “What I said was just a reaction to what she said, sitting inside the box. Since she was not wearing her mic, her abuses and derogatory remarks were not audible. She said that I should remove my sexual frustration somewhere else. That's when I said, Iss ghar ka saara kachra iss box mein hai. It is only after she commented on my family, that I told her that she is a nobody in front of her elder sister Kajol. Armaan Kohli has abused every single woman in the house. I just called Tanisha dirty and fat. You have to hear what Armaan told Kamya (Punjabi) during the same task

No comments: