Saturday 2 November 2013

Sargun Mehta replaces Sriti Jha in Balika Vadhu!

Sargun Mehta replaces Sriti Jha in Balika Vadhu!
Sargun Mehta replaces Sriti Jha in Balika Vadhu!

6 hours ago
Television actress Sargun Mehta, last seen in Nach Baliye and Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, is set to carry forward the role of Ganga in Balika Vadhu after Sriti Jha, who originally played Ganga, had quit the show.

Sargun is excited about the show and took to micro-blogging website Twitter to make the announcement. “Hey guys! I have a news - I am back and this time on one of the most loved show Balika Vadhu on Colors at 8 p.m. as Ganga. Do try and watch,” she tweeted.

Sargun, who made her small screen debut with 12/24 Karol Bagh and also did Phulwa, says she likes the simplicity of her character Ganga, but confesses that she is completely opposite to Ganga in real life. “Balika Vadhu is a show that I have followed since my college days. I always wanted to be part of it. The character is very simple and homely and I never thought I would ever be offered such a role as I'm completely opposite in real life... I am looking forward to working in Balika Vadhu,” she averred.

Sargun participated in Nach Baliye 5 with her actor-boyfriend Ravi Dubey.  She added, “Yes, I am very happy. This is one show I have always wanted to be a part of. It is a respectable show which I have followed since my college days. I never thought I would get offered such a role as Ganga is very docile and homely and I am very chirpy and outgoing in real life. I am excited about my stint in Balika Vadhu.”

In the upcoming episodes of Balika Vadhu, the focus will be on Ganga and Jagya's love life.

No comments: