Saturday 2 November 2013

I don't need to work-out as I am Ectomorph, says Barun Sobti!

I don't need to work-out as I am Ectomorph, says Barun Sobti!
I don't need to work-out as I am Ectomorph, says Barun Sobti!

on October 26 at 12:29pm
Popular TV actors Barun Sobti is poised to make his Bollywood debut as hero with Main Aur Mr. Right and 22 Yards that are set to release this year in December. The actor, better remembered with his popular shows like Baat Hamari Pakki and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, speaks about his role in Main Aur Mr. Right and says he is playing a wannabe model who came to Mumbai to become an actor.

“I am playing a wannabe model and I relate to the character in Main Aur Mr. Right because I came to Mumbai to become an actor.  I play a big Salman Khan fan, I dress up and try to talk like him. It’s a serious subject but dealt with in a lighter vein,” said Barun, who is highly excited.

Does it mean Barun has undergone through a rigid workout regime to get into the shoes of his role? He said, “I do not need to work-out much as I am an Ectomorph. I have no personal diet mantra. I eat anything and everything. I am a big time foodie who eats 6-7 meals in a day.”

“I eat a bowl of dal, one chapati with some vegetable and curd. I generally have dinner twice as I do not like to stuff myself with too much food at a time. It is good to eat at regular intervals,” added vegetarian Barun.

When asked about most unusual dish he has ever tasted, Barun said, “There was this incident which happened when I’d been to Singapore. There was something with the water there which people consumed with squids. Maybe it’s good for them but it was really weird for me.”

We wish Barun luck, success and health!

No comments: