Saturday 28 September 2013

Bangladesh model Asif Azim to enter in Bigg Boss 7!

Bangladesh model Asif Azim to enter in Bigg Boss 7!
Bangladesh model Asif Azim to enter in Bigg Boss 7!

on Wednesday at 12:38pm
There is no denying that Bigg Boss 7 is flooded with glamour quotient, but as far as striking men are concerned, we must say the season has been lacking in this section. On the name of handsome hunk, we only have Kushal Tondon, who is seen taking full advantage of this supremacy, is trying to woo Gauhar Khan and other female contestants.

But it seems the TV actor will soon have to face a tough competition from another handsome hunk, who will enter the show as the first wild card entry. Buzz doing around the Bigg Boss house states that an Indian super model of Bangladeshi origin, Asif Azim will enter the house on Thursday (26 September 2013).

An excited model says Bigg Boss is the biggest platform and he will play the game with honesty. “Bigg Boss is the biggest reality show of India and I am glad that I have got such a big platform to connect with the audiences. I just want people to like me, I won't do anything wrong to hurt someone. As a person, I am a very positive and honest. I just hope people like me and make me win the show,” said Asif, who has done few ad film.

The good-looking model had also starred in the German and Australian Vogue and has been ranked fourth among India's fittest Male Super models feels it's tough to act or pretend on Bigg Boss, “I don't think anyone can act or pretend to be nice in the house as you are constantly under 74 camera surveillance even if you fake for one or two days the third day your true colors will automatically come out. People will then know the real you,” he added.

We wish him luck and peace!

No comments: