Saturday 21 September 2013

Love should be extraordinary, I hope I achieve that, says Ranbir Kapoor

Love should be extraordinary, I hope I achieve that, says Ranbir Kapoor!
Love should be extraordinary, I hope I achieve that, says Ranbir Kapoor!

Yesterday at 03:43pm
Even though he is known as a Casanova in B-town, but still Ranbir Kapoor claims to have a belief in true love. The actor claims that he treats love as sacred and wants to keep it on the highest pedestal. Kapoor, 30, also revealed that arrange marriage is not in his mind at all.

"Today's new generation takes its own decisions. I don't think I will go for an arranged marriage, but I am not against arranged marriages. Personally, love is very important for me. There are lots of ordinary things in life, so love should be extraordinary. I hope I achieve that," Ranbir said.

Even though he recently accepted that Katrina Kaif is special person in his life, he is not ready to admit they are in a relationship. He said, "I am single till I get married. If I am in a relationship and if I talk about it and in case my relationship doesn't work, that puts a lot of pressure on the girl and her reputation. People get very judgmental and our society judges girls a lot."

Ranbir will be soon seen in Besharam, which is directed by Abhinav Singh Kashyap, and also stars his parents Rishi and Neetu. The film features Pallavi Sharda as leading lady.

Source: NDTV

No comments: