Saturday 21 September 2013

I will try my best to play a sportsperson in the Mary Kom biopic, says Priyanka Chopra!

I will try my best to play a sportsperson in the Mary Kom biopic, says Priyanka Chopra!

on September 09 at 10:44am
B-town actress Priyanka Chopra is nowadays busy shooting for the biopic on the Olympic bronze medallist Mary Kom. Speaking to the media, she recently said that she will be able to convince the audience in the role of a boxer.

While speaking to the sources, she said that in her while life she has never played any sport, though she is quite confident of playing a sportsperson in the film. "I will try my best to play a sportsperson in the film. I will try my best to be as close to the boxer as I can. I will convince you as a boxer in the film. I have never played any sport in my life and it's quite ironic that I am playing a sportswoman, but that's the beauty of an actor," Pee Cee said.

The actress believes that an actor doesn’t have to be like someone in real life to play that character. "If I play a villain on screen, for that I don't need to be a villain in real life. If I have done action in Don that doesn't mean I need to do it first in real life," Priyanka said.

Earlier she has been seen doing some daring stunts in Don - The Chase Begins Again and Don 2. The biopic on Mary Kom is being directed by Omung Kumar and is produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

No comments: