Saturday 14 September 2013

Salman Khan is happy hosting Bigg Boss!

Salman Khan is happy hosting Bigg Boss!

on Friday at 11:22am
Bigg Boss is one reality show which has the maximum viewers and is followed thoroughly by everyone. One major factor to draw so many audiences to Bigg Boss is the host of the show Salman Khan. The actor has been hosting the show so well and been dealing with the contestants so nicely that no one likes to miss the special shows when the superstar himself appears in the show.

Salman Khan recently said that he will never quit the show Bigg Boss until the makers of the show or the channel asks him to do so.

The 7th season of the show will again be hosted by the actor. Salman at the launch of Bigg Boss 7 said, “I am very excited about season seven. I have enjoyed all the seasons so far. It feels like only Colors TV will throw me out now, I will not leave it and will keep on doing it.”

This time the concept of the show is very different. It revolves around Heaven and Hell. Taking a shot at the media, Salman said, “There is both heaven and hell and both are in me. When it comes to me, I don't know why do you (journalists) shift towards hell? When it comes to others, they (media) become angels and when it is about me, they become devil.”

The show will last for 104 days with 14 celebrities inside the house. The house is based in Lonavala, Mumbai this time.

No comments: