Saturday 28 September 2013

The Bachelorette India went to Mallika after I refused it, claims Veena Mallika!

The Bachelorette India went to Mallika after I refused it, claims Veena Mallika!

on Wednesday at 03:15pm
Veena Malik, known for her controversial statements and stints, revealed a secret that Mallika Sherawat starrer The Bachelorette India was first offered to her and when she refused doing, it went to Murder actress.

She revealed, “The Bachelorette was first offered to me. After I refused, it went to Mallika Sherawat. I was also supposed to do Swayamvar on TV, but then it didn't happen. When Bachelorette came to me, I was shooting four films back-to-back, and I couldn't have let the producers' money go waste while I was busy honeymooning. No matter, main kitne bhi ishq-mohabbat karoon, I will make sure that I marry the best man. But I don't think this is the right time to look for Mr. Right. I would like to concentrate on my career for a few years.”

Bigg Boss fame Veena was in Kolkata recently to promote her upcoming flick. She is considered in the same league as controversy queen Rakhi Sawant, on being quizzed to comment on this, she averred, “Oh please, give me a break. Media keeps writing things. I have just started my career here and have a long way to go. Inshallah. There is no comparison at all. No one can be like Rakhi and she cannot be like anyone else.”

Here, we agree with you, there is seriously no one like Rakhi Sawant!

No comments: