Sunday 15 September 2013

Drashti-Salman wins trophy of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 home!

Drashti-Salman hoping to take the trophy of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa home!

on Thursday at 02:11pm
After spending day-and-night on the sets of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, its participant TV actress Drashti Dhami and choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan are waiting for the finals with bated breath.

The show, which is being co-judged by actress Madhuri Dixit, choreographer Remo D'Souza and filmmaker Karan Johar, has reached to its final week and this weekend we all will get to know who is the ultimate winner of the Jhalak’ trophy. Drashti and Salman competing with three other contestants- Lauren Gottlieb, singer Shaan and India's Got Talent winners Sonali-Sumant for the title.

Drashti and Salman are super-excited about it and hoping to take home the trophy. “We are just super-excited. We are looking forward to it positively,” said Salman. On one hand Drashti is excited about the finale but she says she will miss the show.

Drashti, who is playing lead role in TV show Madhubala of Colors, works 20 hours a day to completed task in her both shows. She said that after Jhalak’s end, she will suddenly have a lot of free time on her hands.

She shared, “Now my body is so used to four hours sleep that after pack-up when I go home, I am awake lying on my bed thinking what I should do? I would be sleeping, meeting my friends, will go out and do all my things that I have not done for the past for months, especially shopping. I am eagerly waiting for shopping. I will take a Sunday off, and then I will have a nice brunch, a swim and sleep.”

May the best win the show! We wish you luck Drashti!

No comments: