Saturday 28 September 2013

Deepika Padukone- No. 1 Actor in Bollywood!

Deepika Padukone- No. 1 Actor in Bollywood!
Deepika Padukone- No. 1 Actor in Bollywood!

Yesterday at 04:20pm
Stardom is easier to get to your head, especially if you are Deepika Padukone! But surprisingly, the reigning beauty of Bollywood has no airs about being the superstar she is, and I say this being an eye-witness.

Coming from a non-filmy background, Deepika has come a long way and is undoubtedly the top Bollywood actress, currently. The actor has created a niche for herself with her choice of diverse roles and her acting caliber since her very debut with Shah Rukh Khan in Om Shanti Om in 2007. There has been no looking back for the actor ever since, as she has worked with the who’s who of Bollywood and will be seen opposite the superstar Rajinikanth in Kochadaiyyan. Deepika is also known to share a great connect with her fans. The actor has a strong online presence with about 4.5 million fans on Facebook and 4.2 million followers on Twitter which she utilizes to be in touch with her fans on a regular basis.

What makes Deepika so charming is that she appears to be her real self even with her fans. I have met the actor twice and I was star stuck with her grace and beauty. Realizing that I was in awe with her in our very first encounter, Deepika stopped her security and agreed to take a picture with me. The second time around, my meeting with Deepika was again a memorable one. To my surprise, the actor actually recognized me and we exchanged pleasantries.

Deepika carries herself with a certain poise and grace that reminds me of the yesteryears actresses, who enticed the audience with the sheer strength of their performance, and not plastic smiles!

Source: Kavish Arora

No comments: