Saturday 1 June 2013

Balika Vadhu has been a turning point in my career, accepts Siddharth Shukla!

Balika Vadhu has been a turning point in my career, accepts Siddharth Shukla!

on Friday at 01:47pm
Actor Siddharth Shukla is considered to be one of the most eccentric performer and talented actor in the country today. Having carved a niche for himself with current show Balika Vadhu of Colors, the actor feels that his life has changed after this show.

Siddharth is not new in the industry. He has been part of shows like Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na, Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi and Love U Zindagi. But the fame he has got with Balika Vadhu is commendable for him. “It has been a turning point. I also feel that shows, which I had otherwise done, those characters have been loved. But the whole viewership of Balika Vadhu is more than all shows of mine put together. The show has a lot of reach and that has worked for me,” said Siddharth, who plays district collector Shiv in the family drama.

He further shared that initially he was nervous about working on the show with the cast which has already carved a niche for themselves. He said, “It had put a lot of pressure on me when I started. Also, I wasn't there from the start of the show. Everyone was set and huge in star value. I was nowhere close to them as actor. There was a lot of pressure. But those people were so welcoming and never made me feel inferior.”

Siddharth is ready to flaunt his dancing skills on upcoming sixth season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. On being quizzed about the preparation, the heart throb said, “I am doing a show for which I have to shoot regularly. But then I knew that I will never get a chance to just learn dance and this is going to be an amazing crash course. Since it is a competition, you would try to do it perfectly.”

For the uninitiated viewers JDJ is going on air on June 1st on Colors from 9pm.

No comments: