Saturday 1 June 2013

Harsh Vashist and Simple Kaul to feature in Disney's new show Oye Jassi!

Harsh Vashist and Simple Kaul to feature in Disney's new show Oye Jassi!
Get ready for the fun ride of Oye Jassi, a new kid’s series helmed by Magic Works on channel Disney. The show will be witness two well-known television stars Harsh Vashist and Simple Kaul in the key roles.

According to sources, Harsh and Simple will be seen playing husband and wife who have four adopted kids. They play a star couple who adopt kids from the places they travel, something similar to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Since they are busy professionally, they employ a girl called Jassi as Nanny to the kids. If believe sources a new actress called Tara has been roped in to essay Jassi’s character.

Simple Kaul, who rose to fame with comedy show Shararat has confirmed the news and said, “Yes, I have already started shooting for the show. It is an amazing experience working with these kids. They are a talented bunch.”

Director of the show Harsh Khurana said, “Actually I had directed the pilot for the show a year back. but now I could not direct the show as I am busy with my other commitments. I have wrapped up my shoot for the Disney show.”

The kid’s show is expected to launch on Disney channel in June, 2013.

No comments: