Saturday 1 June 2013

What you are, you can show it to people on reality shows, feels Shweta Tiwari!

What you are, you can show it to people on reality shows, feels Shweta Tiwari!
TV actress Shweta Tiwari has so far got play different roles and she credits this to her patient wait for the right role to come her way. Also the actress stated that she never fears that if she would let go an offer, others won't follow.

"I don't like to repeat the same characters because I find it monotonous. I wait for different characters. I don't get insecure, so I can wait. People get insecure that if they say no, they will not get more shows," said Shweta, who is taking part in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

One has seen the actress in popular dailies like Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kaahin Kissi Roz, Kya Hadsa Kya Haqeeqat among others. At the moment she is seen as Sweety in Sony TV’s Parvarrish- Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi that is about parents-children relationship.

"I did so many shows, but if you look back, when I did Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Prerna was a different character, then I did Jaane Kya Baat Huyi and there Aradhana was a different character, now I am doing Sweety who is completely different. People choose to do same thing again and again, but if you see TV has so many shades," she said.

Unlike other TV stars who fear reality TV, winner of Bigg Boss 4, Shweta is a big fan of them as she feel reality shows give her an opportunity to be herself. Added Shweta, "Here I don't have to play any other character. It is my hard work and talent. What you are, you can show it to people. I love to do reality shows”.

Hope your love for reality TV remains intact forever!

No comments: