Saturday 1 June 2013

I couldn't be happier, I love my profession, says Kanchi Kaul!

I couldn't be happier, I love my profession, says Kanchi Kaul!
Senior actors making a comeback on screen be it on small screen or Bollywood, is something loved and liked by all. Fans shower them with all the needed love and support. In fact, the stars themselves go gung ho about the return.

Something of similar sorts is happening with beautiful Kanchi Kaul. With TV shows and a range of advertisements to her credit; Kanchi is quite a recognized personality. Married to the handsome hunk, Shabbir Ahluwalia, she took a break to enjoy her married life.

And now she is all set woo the masses back with Star Plus’ upcoming show- Meri Bhabhi. Speaking of the same, Kanchi shared, “I couldn’t be happier, I love my profession.” She also added, “As actors we have a very busy life, so Shabbir and I decided to travel extensively post marriage, this helped us know each other much better and now I am ready to make a comeback.”

Wish you all the very best Kanchi!

No comments: