Saturday 1 June 2013

Tarun Khanna to play Raavan in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev!

Tarun Khanna to play Raavan in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev!Tarun Khanna to play Raavan in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev!
It was updated earlier that actor Manish Wadhwa, who was roped in to play Raavan in Life OK’s Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, has walked out from the show as he has bagged some other show.

Meanwhile, the makers of the mythological drama were busy dealing with the track of Jalandhar and Mahadev’s (Mohit Raina) big fight. Now that the track is to wrap up, the focus will shift to Raavan and to play the role actor Tarun Khanna has stepped into Manish Wadhwa's shoes.

Sources say that with the Ramayana track opening up in Mahadev..., the character of Raavan will become pivotal. So, the makers had no option but to hunt for Manish's replacement.

Meanwhile, Manish said, "I had to quit the show since I was unwell. I underwent a surgery for kidney stones. Though I have recovered now, I am looking forward to my new project."

We hope Tarun does full justice to it!

No comments: