Thursday 6 June 2013

Rajeev Khandelwal back on TV with National Geographic's My Endeavour Alterrain!

Rajeev Khandelwal back on TV with National Geographic's My Endeavour Alterrain!

on Wednesday at 05:02pm
Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, was once the biggest heartthrob of Tellywood when he debuted in acting with Balaji Telefilms’ TV show Kahiin Toh Hoga, however after doing few more shows, he forayed into films, only to return back on small screen with reality-quiz show Sach Ka Saamna.

Now the fans will once again get the chance to see their favourite actor on television soon, in National Geographic’s My Endeavour Alterrain wherein they will get to see his adventurous side.

Says Rajeev, “I am very adventurous in life. And my attitude towards life when it comes to adventure will come to the fore in this show. I made a trip to Arunachal Pradesh recently and have done it all, whether it be climbing the terrains, river rafting etc.”

On coming back to television, the actor states, “Nothing is presently planned on television. I am not being offered anything right now.”

Ask him about his life post marriage, and he sums it up in short saying, “Life post marriage is sweet and pleasant.”

Great going, Rajeev!!!

No comments: