Sunday 13 October 2013

Alia Bhatt stole million hearts yet again as she walked for Masaba Gupta!

Alia Bhatt stole million hearts yet again as she walked for Masaba Gupta!
Alia Bhatt stole million hearts yet again as she walked for Masaba Gupta!

on Saturday at 10:50am
Student of the Year girl Alia Bhatt went on to walk the ramp recently for young designer Masaba Gupta at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week in Delhi, and yes, the young girl enthralled everyone with her zeal and confidence as she walked past them.

Hence it was obvious that she was not nervous at all, and we saw many emotions and expressions of her on the ramp. She entered the zone being poised and composed, and then one could notice her huge grin all of a sudden, which was followed by blowing kisses and pouting for the cameras.

Post Masaba show, she said, "What you saw today comes from the comfort zone I was in while walking the ramp. I've walked the ramp before and it's not that I wasn't comfortable earlier, but today, it was a more of an emotional attachment rather than just walking the ramp.

I've known Masaba since I was a child. We've grown up together, and to see her become this big designer makes me feel really proud, so I was savoring the moment standing there with her. What she told me was 'be yourself'. I am sometimes retarded, sometimes composed, sometimes fun - that's exactly what I was on the ramp."

You were indeed special this time, and we hope it remains so!

No comments: