Sunday 13 October 2013

Sonam Kapoor is not in favour of live-in relationship!

Sonam Kapoor is not in favour of live-in relationship!
Sonam Kapoor is not in favour of live-in relationship!

on October 03 at 10:41am
We would all agree that actress Sonam Kapoor is a rightist in many ways, as she has always spoke her mind, no matter how much ridicule she faced for the same after that, but she still stood by her words.

In fact, there is something she would like to change in the country then it would be corruption. “I'd like to have the power to eradicate corruption from our country. I think as an individual, it affects me in more ways than one,” she said.

Even though she is today regarded as the style diva of Bollywood, but back then in school she never really expected it. “Not even in my wildest dream. I was pretty sure that I would end up as a librarian in a university wearing thick glasses; surrounded by loads and loads of books. I'm sure people from my school are still in a state of shock!” said Sonam.

Reminiscing her school days, Sonam said that she was never bullied in school. “I went to Arya Vidya Mandir. I was a real nice kid, who'd abide by school regulations. And since I was nice and sweet to everyone, they also never really bothered me.”

Meanwhile, little has been said about romantic life of the actress, however, this time she did recall about this guy, which whom she once spent a special evening. “Well, there was this guy who really had a thing for me. He followed me till Paris! I was travelling at that point and he jumped countries just to get my attention. I think when people really have affections for you they persist. Later on, we spent a rather romantic evening together. It became quite special. I will never forget it,” says the actress.

Even though nowadays there is this trend of live-in relationships, but Sonam would rather prefer marriage. “I think live-in relations are for people who are not sure, and to an extent commitment phobic,” she avers.

We wonder how Kareena Kapoor would react to this statement of hers, as she has been endorsing live-in relationship ever since her marriage to Saif Ali Khan. Looks like Sonam is in trouble again!

No comments: