Sunday 13 October 2013

Can proudly say, I've my own item song now in Welcome Back, says Sambhavna Seth!

Can proudly say, I've my own item song now in Welcome Back, says Sambhavna Seth!
Can proudly say, I've my own item song now in Welcome Back, says Sambhavna Seth!

on Saturday at 03:48pm
Bhojpuri famous item girl Sambhavna Seth is set to heat up Bollywood, having an item song in John Abraham starrer Welcome Back. She is elated for the big-ticket item number and proudly says now she has her own item number.

Talking about the song and experience of working with John, she said, “The song is called Main Bubbly Hui, Tu Bunty Hua, Kamre Mein 20-20 Hua. The entire experience was wonderful. John is such a humble fellow with no starry tantrums at all. The song is a huge, huge jump for my career. Even though I was doing so many live performances, I did not have that one number which I could call my own. Now, I can proudly say that I have my own song.”

Though she enjoys her image of item girl, Sambhavna now is looking forward to break this and try her luck in acting. “I would like to break away from the item girl image. Lekin iska matlab yeh nahi hai ke I would break away from dancing. Dancing mujhse koi chheen nahi sakta, yeh image bhi nahi koi le sakta. I've always wanted to establish myself as an actor but have never gotten the opportunity. Now, I want to do television shows. Saas-bahu sagas, positive or negative role, any challenging character would do.”

If everything goes well, Sambhavna might be seen burning the floor of Nach Baliye. “I have been offered Nach Baliye and I really, really want to do it. Ab toh mere paas baliye bhi hai. We are waiting for the channel to get back to us. I hope it works out,” she

No comments: