Sunday 13 October 2013

I accepted Horror Story, because it came from Vikram Bhatt, says Radhika Menon!

Please don't speculate about second child, asks Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
Please don't speculate about second child, asks Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!

on Wednesday at 10:47am
Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has plans to welcome second baby, however, it may not be happening anytime sooner, and hence she urges media to not speculate for her. She says that whenever any such moment comes she will make the world know about it.

Recently she was present at an event for a brand to promote stem cell banking. At there, she was quizzed whether she would go for the technique second time, she cheekly replied, "I know what are you trying to ask. Whenever such a moment comes, you all will get to know. But please don't speculate till then."

The beauty also said that Aaradhya came as a blessing in her life. "Change is constant in life. Every experience contributes to change and growth, making you hopefully a better human being. Becoming a mother has been a blessing and I cherish this gift from god," Aishwarya said.

"Aaradhya is a wonderful blessing in our lives and she is very special and it is a loving fulfillment. I am grateful for this experience," she added. She also revealed that with Aaradhya as well she had opted for banking stem cells.

"I was aware about stem cell banking as a development probably out of my interest in the medical field as most of my friends are doctors. I have been aware of this way before I got married. I was always fascinated by it. Any research and development in general let alone in science and healthcare has always been of interest to me," she said.

"The beauty of this association fulfils the wish of social encouragement. It is addressing a mindset that is fairly new to our country at large. I am happy to contribute, educate and make people aware about this scientific development," she added.

We hope the big day comes in your life again, soon!

No comments: