Saturday 5 October 2013

Rithvik Dhanjani loves to keep himself busy!

Rithvik Dhanjani loves to keep himself busy!
Rithvik Dhanjani loves to keep himself busy!

4 hours ago
While people run away from doing multi-tasking, good-looking actor Rithvik Dhanjani prefers to go with several works at a time and loves to complete it within the certain schedule. He is currently doing Pavitra Rishta, and soon will be seen in the episodic Yeh Hai Aashiqui. He was recently seen doing anchoring in Zee TV’s super-hit show India’s Best Dramebaaz.

About his presence in reality based show Yeh Hai Aashiqui, the elated lad said, “I was sceptical about taking up an episodic. Considering episodic of crime-shows and some romantic shows have lacked in execution part I was wary. But I was convinced that this was a show I shouldn't miss out on.”

Never misses out any chance to add some more work to his already crowded kitty, Rithvik said, “Indeed it was madness. I am doing Pavitra Rishta, anchoring a reality show and then spent a week shooting for Yeh Hai Aashiqui (YHA). Doing YHA felt as if I was shooting for a film because it was a love story with a definite ending and good script. I love to drown myself in work. I pray to god to keep me busy and let me do good work.”

Divulging on the fact that he may walk out from Pavitra Rishta after it takes a big-fat generation leap, Rithvik said, “The talks are on with makers. The story has to be convincing enough for me so that I can take up a matured character, because I don't think I'll be able to do justice to an elderly role. Though I am an actor and I should try it but, I guess my performance is so full of energy that I won't look convincing as a teenager's father.”

Hope to see you always on the show man!

No comments: