Wednesday 29 May 2013

Annie Gill is done with her part in Sony TV's Anamika!

Annie Gill is done with her part in Sony TV's Anamika!
Annie Gill is done with her part in Sony TV's Anamika!
 Annie Gill, who till now was playing the lead in Anamika on Sony TV opposite Mudit Nayyar aka Jeet, is all done with her part in the daily. She has shot for her last act and post this will go on a break to her hometown.

The actress isn't keeping well for quite some time as is said to be suffering from cervical spondylosis and needs rest. Saying goodbye to the whole team of the show was indeed emotional and Annie was all teary eyed. Speaking of the same, Annie said, "I am still in tears as I can't believe I am going away. Everyone loves me so much and I am attached to the show. I was aware that Rano will have to die in the show but I am also happy that so many people love me. I never imagined there are so many people who actually want me and miss me. I don't consider myself as a great actor but I feel I act fairly well and the best part is for every actor is when you are recognized by your screen name and that impact is high."

She added, "There are fan mails, letters, face book messages asking why did I quit the show? My answer to them is I always knew that Rano would die in the show as per the script and thus its happening. I am also not keeping well as I am suffering from Cervical spondylosis and will be going home up north on 1st June to get pampered and rejuvenate. I am on break post-Anamika as I want to get well first and while shooting I couldn't rest as I stay alone here in Mumbai so I don't care for myself too much. Once I go home my mother will pamper me."

Speaking of the track, she stated, "I was shown dead in the past tracks and my spirit was wandering just to unite my family with Jeet’s family. It happened with Chavi (Shivani Surve) coming into the picture, who was the only one able to hear my voice. And now that Jeet is getting his lost happiness back, time for me to leave the world has come. Post our shot the entire cast had tears in their eyes and I also started crying. I would say that that this was indeed the best scene that I and Mudit ever shot during Anamika. Before leaving I saw my room, and also wrote tiny letters to all my co-stars and tears started rolling down my eyes. I will miss them to the core."

She concluded, "I wish the team all the very best and would like to thank my friends and fans for loving me so much as well as the production house and channel for giving me this opportunity. I am sure Rano and Jeet will be remembered."

Of course they will be! Wish you good luck and a speedy recovery Annie

No comments: