Tuesday 28 May 2013

Nihal to tackle a tiger in Star Plus' Veera!

Nihal to tackle a tiger in Star Plus' Veera!Nihal to tackle a tiger in Star Plus' Veera!
Star Plus’ well-liked show Veera is very soon to have an interesting track which will see the involvement of a tiger.

Sources say that in the coming episode of the daily, one will see a tiger disrupting the lives of Veera (Harshita Ojha) and Ranvijay (Bhavesh Balchandani). Kapil Nirmal, who is seen as Nihal will be seen undertaking the forceful animal on the show.

In order to make sure that the shot is done perfectly, Kapil started on by watching Life of Pi and various documentaries on tigers. The talented actor then underwent a training to fight the tiger before the sequence!

Speaking of the track, he said, "The tiger scenes were shot in Bangkok for which I flew to learn the basic techniques on how to face a tiger. I learnt a lot of things about the animal. I am sure if I will see a tiger before me I will be able to tackle it. I am really looking forward for the episode to go on air and hope the viewers would enjoy it."

No comments: