Tuesday 28 May 2013

For Gautam Rode works come first!

For Gautam Rode works come first!

6 hours ago
Gautam Rode has found a new success and fame with his stunning act as the lead in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s maiden telly show, Star Plus’ Saraswatichandra.

The actor, who recently hosted Star’s Nach Baliye 5, is perfectly playing his part in the show as Saraswatichandra alongside the stunning and extremely gorgeous, Jennifer Winget aka Kumud. Everything is going fine with the show; however, Gautam is under the weather these days.

As summer is on its high, health is taking a toll for almost everyone around. And Gautam is certainly no exception. However, despite being unwell, Gautam hasn’t let his show suffer. He is shooting there is no bank of episodes. Tweeted Gautam, “Hello friends  ... Hope all of u r doing great. I am down with cough, cold n congestion but I have to shoot as there is no bank of episodes.”

Gautam shared, “Yes, I am down with cold, cough and congestion and am also having fever. I visited my family doctor and I am on medication. Due to shortage of episodes I have to shoot. Work comes first. I hope I get well soon.”

Get well soon hero!

No comments: