Tuesday 28 May 2013

Dance will always remain my first love, says Faisal Khan!

o
Dance will always remain my first love, says Faisal Khan!,
Faisal Khan certainly knows what overnight fame means as the charming boy experienced the same via his winning act in DID Little Masters. After winning millions of hearts with the dance moves he showcased in the show, Faisal is now to be seen playing young Maharana in Sony TV’s Dharti Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap.

His hoardings as Maharana Pratap are all over the city and the show is ready to hit the TV screens. An elated Faisal says, “I love to see myself on the huge hoarding. Frankly speaking during DID, I saw a hoarding wherein I was covered in a very little space. Thereafter I made my mind that one day I will be on a hoarding and today is the day I made it."

When quizzed if this will cut down the passion for dance, Faisal shared, "I don't think so; dance will always remain my first love. Just because I am a dancer I knew acting because for a dancer it is necessary to be a good actor but it’s not the same other way round."

"I never thought I would ever play such a great and major character and some show will be made where I will be in the lead. I am extremely happy and excited to portray Maharana Pratap," added Faisal.

Wish you good luck for this new journey!

No comments: