Wednesday 29 May 2013

I am too young for marriage, says Alia Bhatt!

I am too young for marriage, says Alia Bhatt!
I am too young for marriage, says Alia Bhatt!
 Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt, who is busy shooting for two films at a time, Highway and 2 States, says she is too young to get married, and whenever she does, it might not be a big fat Indian wedding.

Asked whether she will go for the big fat Indian wedding, she said, “I have no idea! Don't you think I am too young for marriage? Still, if you insist... I'd say I'd keep it low-key and wouldn't go ballistic about it. As much as I enjoy the entire idea of the glamorous Indian wedding, I don't think I'd opt for one. I'd like a quiet celebration, preferably out of town.”

On whether she is the quintessential drama queen, she said, “I am a drama queen when I want to be. Otherwise I'm usually quiet. I internalize. If I have heartbreak, I will take a while to get over it, but I will never go all around the town howling. I think I am at a stage where I'm beyond those adolescent dramas.”

Meanwhile speaking on her favourite getaway in India, she said, “It would be Goa. When I am there, I am usually eating without bothering about the calories, lazily strolling around the beach, chilling by the pool and sleeping to my heart's content. I have a girl gang of four and I am planning a trip with them soon. We are friends since school days and we have determinedly stayed in touch.”

Wish you luck for the upcoming endeavors!

No comments: