Tuesday 28 May 2013

Kristina Akheeva talks about her awe-inspiring moment!

Kristina Akheeva talks about her awe-inspiring moment!Kristina Akheeva talks about her awe-inspiring moment!
Australian model-actress Kristina Akheeva is debuting in Bollywood with the Deols’ home production Yamla Pagla Deewana 2. Needless to say, like many others in town who have got the privilege of working with Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby, she too is simply in awe of them.

In fact, while working on the film she got to spend time with Dharmendra and was highly moved by his life story. Calling the 77-year-old actor as the "kindest" and "most humble" person, she said that he made her feel "extremely welcome" and said she was a "part of the family".

Also, Dharmendra, a village boy who entered Hindi cinema winning a Filmfare new talent award and went on becoming a star with hits like Phool Aur Patthar, Satyakam and Sholay, reminded her of her professional responsibilities. Kristina said, "He constantly reminded me that I am here for a reason and that I was doing a good job. He told me a lot of stories from his past and how he got into the industry. It was inspiring to know his story".

Speaking of the film, she said, "I had a fantastic time. I learned a lot and got to work with such an iconic family. I have always been passionate about getting into films, so for me it was amazing to just be on sets everyday and do something which I love".

Featuring Neha Sharma also in the frame, this comic caper is directed by Sangeeth Sivan and is slated to release on June 7!

No comments: