Thursday 30 May 2013

I am very happy with what I am doing right now, says Drashti Dhami!

I am very happy with what I am doing right now, says Drashti Dhami!

6 hours ago
TV actress Drashti Dhami, whom we all love as the adorable Madhu in Colors’ Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, is all set for her stint in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6.

Having worked in hit shows like Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi and Dill Mill Gayye, she continued her success spree with Madhubala. And now will woo the masses with her dance moves on JDJ where she has got the choreographer in Salman Yusuf Khan, who has till now always teamed up with the most beautiful ladies on the show including Drashti.  

Meanwhile, she even stated that Bollywood is not her concern as of now. "Nothing (no plans to come on the silver screen). I am very happy with what I am doing," said Drashti. "I have not thought about it (films). I am just going with the flow. Right now I am doing 'Madhubala' and I am very content with it," she added.

Speaking of Jhalak.., Drashti said, "Now I am doing 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', I am even more content and I couldn't ask for more than this."  As known, the show will showcase the dancing prowess of 12 contestants - Drashti, Shweta Tiwari, Karanvir Bohra, Siddharth Shukla, Shaan, Aarti Chabaria, Eijaz Khan, Suresh Menon, Shantanu Mukherjee, Ekta Kaul, Meghna Malik and Lauren Gottlieb.

They will be judged by actress Madhuri Dixit along with choreographer-director Remo D'Souza and filmmaker Karan Johar.

Don’t forget to follow us on twitter to get all the updates of Jhalak, which is to kick start from June 1!

No comments: